Our team is what sets A1 DATASHRED apart from the competition.
A1 DATASHRED places a great deal of value on being forward-thinking. The people on our team make all the difference for our clients, which is why we are always searching for the best.
Listed below are the positions we are currently seeking applicants for. If you feel you would be a great fit, review the application instructions.
- Route Driver
- Customer Service Representative
A1 DATASHRED is a locally owned, full-service document destruction company. We provide scheduled, as well as one-time, onsite document destruction and recycling for all your business needs. We also provide residential service for personal document destruction. We provide the most secure and cost-effective destruction services available.
Route Driver, Paper Shredding Company
A1 Datashred is a document shredding company that services Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Rhode Island. We are looking for drivers to work from our Tewksbury, MA location. Our drivers are the face of our business and are responsible for providing the best shredding service in the industry. Work is from Monday -Friday and some Saturdays. START IMMEDIATE
- Must have experience operating a box truck.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs on a consistent basis.
- Ability to push/pull up to 300 pound wheeled container
- Must have valid, Class D drivers license (non-CDL driver).
- Must have or ability to obtain DOT medical card.
- Punctuality is a must.
- Must have clean license- Insurance company will verify.
- Must have background check and drug test.
- Performs on-site and off-site document shredding of confidential documents using our mobile shredding trucks.
- Operates company equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ability to withstand the physically demands of lifting, pulling and managing heavy equipment and objects.
- Complete all necessary paperwork accurately at the time of service.
- Great customer service and communication skills.
- Daily service to a busy route of existing and new customers.
- Make minor repairs to the shredding truck and equipment if necessary.
- Minimum 2 years commercial driving experience
- Geographic familiarity of routes/traffic pattern