With over 16 years of combined experience, A1 DATASHRED is the most professional, cost-effective and trusted shredding company.
FREE Document Shredding Day, Cambridge MA
The Cambridge Consumers’ Council will be helping residents safely dispose of unwanted records at a FREE document shredding event Saturday, September 18, from 9:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., at Cambridge City Hall, 795 Massachusetts Avenue. This event will be held rain or shine, for Cambridge residents only. Documents will be shredded on site by A1 Datashred in their mobile shredding truck. Bring your old medical records, tax returns, bank/credit card statements, ATM receipts, used airline tickets and/or utility bills. Shred your personal information to protect your identity.
A1 DATASHRED will shred your documents.
Documents will be destroyed on the spot in a highly advanced technical mobile shredding truck and sent for recycling. Please note that this is a free event based on first come, first served, or until the truck is full to capacity. Limit 5 paper size boxes per household or equivalent.
Please see the City of Cambridge website for the COVID procedure for this event. For more information, or to request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Consumers’ Council at 617-349-6150 or visit https://www.cambridgema.gov/citycalendar/view.aspx?guid=3f83bb838f11445d834c86b4e8df109b
Reserved parking is available on Bigelow Street adjacent to City Hall. Any meter along Bigelow Street (near Massachusetts Avenue) that has a reserved parking sign can be used temporarily.
Please review the following procedures and precautions that will be in effect for this event:
- Cambridge Consumers’ Council will assist residents with line control and “how-to” steps for document shredding.
- Line will follow along metal barricades to ensure ample pedestrian walk space on remainder of sidewalk.
- Shred truck will be parked near the corner of Mass. Ave./Bigelow St. and will be using two, alternating recycle bins to collect documents.
- A taped off – squared area at the front of the line (Next to truck and bins) will be used for residents (one at a time) to deposit their documents into the recycle bins.
- Residents cannot leave boxes or plastic bags behind. If documents are inside a paper bag, it will be shredded along with the paper. Otherwise, whatever container residents choose to bring their documents to the event must be taken back with them.
- Two sandwich board signs located at front and middle of the line will list rules and requirements.
Rain or Shine, A1 DATASHRED will shred your documents!
Cambridge City Hall
795 Massachusetts Ave,
Cambridge, MA 02139
Time: Saturday, September 18th, 2021 at 9:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Let A1 DATASHRED Shred your documents for you!
September 14, 2021